Monday, August 2, 2010

Done presentation ♥

hello peeps ..♥
see the tittle i post ..♥
sure will know what i gonna share for today post ..♥
i'm bravo weyy ..♥
today have geo presentation ..♥
i'm the 1st who present ..♥
hohoho undeniable i still nervous ..♥
so anyone have any idea to cure my nervous ..♥
it's freaking scare when all my friends glands at me ..♥
a little bit sad ..♥
i not really satisfy on my presentation ..♥
i think i can do well but i'm nervous when present ..♥
sad sia -.- ..♥
dang dang dang ..♥
my mum ordered the VISIBER diamond pendant that i'm craving for ..♥
freaking happy and thanks my lovely mummy ..♥
love you so much ..♥
aikss i have suffered insomnia for 2 nights jor ..♥
rushing  and worry-ing for my presentation ..♥
and i have done my presentation ..♥
well tonight gonna be a good good night for me ..♥
wanna sleep tight tight ..♥
gotta ends up my post here ..♥
going to have bed time story soon ..♥
bye and stay tune ..♥
the diamond pendant i craving for ♥

















♥ anne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment