Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Exam Weeks ♥

dear peeps ..♥
i'm suffer-ing for my exam weeks err ..♥
yet i have a serious moodswing in these weeks ..♥
here some exam quote to drive me to study mode ..♥
* It may be that the deep necessity of art is the examination of self-deception
* The proper route to an understanding of the world is an examination of our errors about it.
* On rare occasions one does hear of a miraculous case of a married couple falling in love after marriage, but on close examination it will be found that it is a mere adjustment to the inevitable.
only a way to let me get flying colours in my exam ..♥
study smart and study hard to achieve my good gred ..♥
yet i found many excuses not to revise ..♥
i do want study but i'm lazy ..♥
undeniable i'm a lazy bum ..♥
LOL by hook or by croop ..♥
i have to persevere till the end of the final exam ..♥
its a must..♥
i must do it, i must study ..♥
well, no procastination for myself ..♥
so i wish i couldn't ..♥
SKIPPED SKIPPED .. 
inevitable, serious moodswing occurs ..♥
it's down down down and in spite of confuse confuse ..♥
jiun said my heart not big enough ..♥
duhh , i wish i have 2 heart indeed ..♥
hahaha >. < ..♥
hmm perhaps i'm too sensitive too ..♥
effing confuse laa weyy ..♥
can i be more gentlegirl ..♥
i wish i do ..♥
as jiun said do be generous ..♥
i'll try my best on it ..♥
between thanks jiun and love you so much ..♥
gonna ends up my post here ..♥
nights and sweet dream ..♥


♥ anne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment