Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Rainy Day Temples Visit With Buddies ♥

hey peeps ..♥
eeeks currently i'm so lazy to update my blog ..♥
aiyoyo ..♥
at least i'm here to share a photo blog with you all ..♥
see my topic for today post ..♥
undeniable i'm very outgoing ..♥
outing outing and outing ..♥
perhaps i need outing to released my final exam ..♥
hahaha ..♥
yeahh my final leaved me away ..♥
hurray olala ..♥
31.10.10 sun ..♥
it was a public holiday ..♥
coz our kelantan state won PIALA M'SIA ..♥
congz to our state football players ..♥
appreciate them so much ..♥
so moi's planned to visit temple ..♥
we going to same temples like yesterday ..♥
the only differents are weather , people and post ..♥
the weather effing sucks ..♥
keep on raining ..♥
but we still enjoy our trip ..♥
thanks and appreciate to my buddies ..♥
jiun . xin . qiqi . kun . moi . zhen . jiang ..♥
here some random pictures of us ..♥
let's have a looks ..♥



random pic of us , done by me

group photo but jiun not in ><

so cute :)

yeahh we are victoria ♥



raining still so happy ♥


us again XD

the scene behind us ♥


rainning day outings ♥


looks natural , snap by zhen thumbs up*

xin , she dunnoe wad is popia ><


som tam , yummy yummy*


No comments:

Post a Comment