Saturday, September 17, 2011

Refresh ♥


Hello readers  ;)
sorry for abandon my bloggy =.=
let's talk about my life .
yesterday take part in Spread The Love All Around .
 a meaningful yet successful project .
I Smile , because i put all my hardwork on the preparation for the project .
I Happy , beacause i saw the happiness on the old folks , orphanage , DSC , OKU faces .
The Happiness let me forget everythings .
REALLY I DO , believe me 
Enjoying my great life now
Family , Friends , Leos , babes accompnay in my life .
a weird feeling comes around 
i was wonder -.-
perhaps time heals but can i make myself bravo 
i pay belive to myself , I CAN
yeahhhhhh ~ 
i hope i can everyday blog about my life and feeling
before end today post ,
lets have some photo talks on my latest life 
enjoyyyyyyy .....
The Preparation =]

Lastly , we're done the goodies packing =]

Lunch for the participants and organising committee =]

The reception team ^^

lung with the banner =]

my babes =]

volunteer and KBC leos ^^

Volunteer and our leos ^^

*big family <3

lynn , lung and me ^^

*kai ma , me and the-bii ^^

us ^^

new friend from YAATIM orphanage ^^

the group photo of us ^^

goodies delivery ^^

old folks and me 

the participants ^^

the clown ^^

happiness of the kids *hugsss

demo for them ^^

lung and june =]

the cute clown
delivery of goodiessssss ^^

wani the volunteer ^^


Bye , Hearts you guy 
p/s : in love with the spread love activity






No comments:

Post a Comment