Thursday, May 13, 2010

Flash Back Of My Life ♥

hello people's ..♥
i'm back to my bloggy again ..♥
feel guilty ..♥
coz abandon my bloggy near 1 months dy ..♥
aiks pardon me please ..♥
okay let's start my sharing here ..♥
23 april ♥
went for my 1st date ..♥
with someone i loves ..♥
kinda happy to be with he ..♥
thanks bii :) ..♥

24 and 25 april ♥
went to NS camp site ..♥
Merang Suria Holiday Camp at Terengganu ..♥
surprised teacher ..♥
known more news friends there ..♥
thanks trainer who take care us ..♥
faced some problem when going camp site ..♥
luckily i can solve with my buddies ..♥

 6 may ♥
celebrated early mother day ..♥
with big family ..♥
enjoy so much ..♥
and get 1 good news ..♥
i have elected for f6 ..♥
kinda happy ..♥

10 may ♥
go SMCH registered ..♥
cutted my hair ..♥
somethings funny happen during register ..♥
miracles occur again my hair pass ..♥

11 may ♥
1st day went to new school ..♥
kinda nervous ..♥
luckily my besties jiun accompany me ..♥
thanks she lots ..♥
coz she have waited me almost 45 min ..♥
at school gate ..♥
feel sorry to her ..♥

13 May ♥
last day for orientation ..♥
my BODI team get champion ..♥
i'm proud for it ..♥
known many new friends ..♥
ohh yea today get scold by teacher ..♥
laugh till too loud dy ..♥
disturbed upper 6 students ..♥

that's all my flash back ..♥
ohh yea i have took some new pic ..♥
will be upload at bloggy soon ..♥
so be patient yaa ..♥
gonna end up here ..♥
night luu my friends ..♥
love you all ..♥
i loves you Bii ♥



♥ angeline ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment