Monday, May 31, 2010

i'm kinda obsessed ♥

hello ..♥
hey peeps i'm here again ..♥
obsessed drove me to crazy laa weyy ..♥
someone could help me? ..♥
i'm dying badly due to STPM ..♥
although this year i'm studying lower 6 ..♥
it's kinda suffer ..♥
perhaps i cant suit the enviroment yet ..♥
i wanna study hard ..♥
and aim for my better future ..♥
i will study smart but ain't study hard ..♥
promised to myself ..♥
hope i do not break it ..♥
ohh yea dis year i ain't attend any tution class ..♥
do not want waste those money and time ..♥
i could study myself ..♥
start from now i do study smart ..♥
and do not accumulate my studies ..♥
aikss i'm emo during this few days ..♥
i need someone ..♥
well i could format those devil thinking ..♥
*xiu xiu xiu* those devil get lost from my mind ..♥
and believe to myself ..♥
i can do it ..♥
loyalty binds me ..♥
undeniable my heart is bleeding ..♥
pain is 99% sadness stored deeply in my heart ..♥
 and 1% wrath prehaps there's the way i percieve it ..♥
i love you not for what you are ..♥
 but for what I am when I am with you ..♥
undeniable i loves you Bii ..♥
well my today post too wordy ..
pardon me yaa ..♥
emo-ing so express my feeling here ..♥
byebye friends ..♥


♥ angeline ♥
i LOVE you

No comments:

Post a Comment