Friday, June 4, 2010

The hottest love has the coldest end ♥

hey my dearest reader ..♥
my 2nd post for today ..♥
this post is reserved for me and takako ..♥
me and she have the same mood and feelings ..♥
perhaps this is the time i get know her feelings ..♥
nvm nvm ms. takako i support you ..♥
gently let's him go yaa ..♥
dont even drop a drop of tears for unresponsible guy ..♥
so anyone who support me ..♥
of coz is me. myself support who support myself laa ..♥
the hottest love has the coldest love ..♥
if you love something, let it go ..♥
if it comes back to you, its yours forever ..♥
if it dosent, then it was never meant to be ..♥
so let's we two gently let's he go ..♥
study for our future ..♥
dont let unnessary things appear on your life ..♥
it may block our ways ..♥
plan our future and do work for it ..♥
SINGLE ROCKS BABE ♥
 falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful ..♥
remember and save in mind ..♥
start from now i SWEAR ..♥
i'll study hard and aim for my goals ..♥
i ain't stupid but i'm kinda lazy ..♥
do promised myself study hard ..♥
study comes first ..♥
well that's all for today..♥
hope that tonight i wont suffer from insomnia ..♥
god bless me ..♥
i dont want recall those unpleasant things ..♥
undeniable he always appear on my mind ..♥
angel angel come chase and him away ..♥
mr. lxx start from now onwards we are friends okay ..♥
friendship is forever love ain't ..♥
lastly i want thanks to those friends who pempered me ..♥
i loves you all *friends* ..♥

♥ angeline ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment