Friday, June 4, 2010

it's game over and let's he go ♥

hello people's ..♥
dang i'm here again ..♥
feel guilty because didn't update my bloggy on time ..♥
pardon me laa weyy ..♥
aikss see my post tittle ..♥
sure most of you know what happen ..♥
yupp it's over between me and he ..♥
and i the one who should let's go ..♥
i'm suffered from insomnia ..♥
undeniable he always appears on my mind ..♥
and i still love he ..♥
perhaps the decision make by he is for our good ..♥
i dunnoe ..♥
well thanks for all the care during the time he had pass with me ..♥
appreciate what you have done ..♥
mr. lau is a nice guy i meet ..♥
i'm practicing gently let you go ..♥
now i should reset my mood ..♥
and get away from those unnessary things ..♥
and study 1st ..♥
aim for my goals ..♥
study and target for my better future ..♥
well that's for today post ..♥


♥ angeline ♥
loves to be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment