Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm sorry to you and myself ♥

hey peeps ..♥
aiksss my fault again ..♥
ain't update my bloggy again ..♥
pardon me yaa ..♥
i'm busy weyy ..♥
gonna share somethings secret here ..♥
err i'm single nearly 2 months jor ..♥
kinda happy and confusing ..♥
why i'm so blur in it -.- ..♥
perhaps i still concern about him ..♥
i had try my best to forget about you ..♥
but it doesn't work laa weyy ..♥
undeniable you always appear on my mind ..♥
the final decision i make is ..♥
i would like to look forward rather than step backward ..♥
i really hope that i can do it ..♥
may god bless me ..♥
hng dun wan crapped bout him dy laa ..♥
owhh yaa gonna share a good news here ..♥
i have been elected for PETINAM 1st vice president ..♥
hohoho darn happy ..♥
there is a but ..♥
gonna work hard and try my best to have the best team work among my buddies ..♥
i wish i could do it well ..♥
opps today meet with some friends that back from s'pore ..♥
they're funny weyy ..♥
miss them so much ..♥
aikss tonight they going back s'pore jor ..♥
dunnoe need to wait till when just can have a meet with them ..♥
thanks guy and i love you all ..♥
mwackx~* ♥
well gonna ends up my post for today ..♥
night luu and sweet dream yaa ..♥
bb mwackz~* ♥


♥ anne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment