Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leaving to KL for another few hours ❤

hello dearest readers ..♥
oppss yawnning ..♥
waiting time to pass ..♥
and going airport at 6a.m ..♥
for my 1st flight depart to kl ..♥
so skipped my school for today ..♥
aww tonight have visualisation course at damansars there ..♥
going to attend too ..♥
yesterday i became M.C for geografi kolokium presentation ..♥
i'm so nervous ..♥
luckily i can handle it although a bit nervous ..♥
duhh my classmate called me bii -.- ..♥
in class i can here bii g=here and there ..♥
i feel that i like a kid love by everyone ..♥
it's freaking cold ..♥
aikss somethings appear on my mind again ..♥
i'm the one always said that i'm okk ..♥
but am i really in okk mode ..♥
just i'm the one know the answer ..♥
sometime i wish i'm  blind and deaf .. ♥
so i couldn't know what is going on ..♥
well let it be ..♥
time would prove it to me ..♥
and i belive to myself i can forget and let him go ..♥
yet, my life is full filled ..♥
perhaps no more time to time those love problems ..♥
i want stay away from LOVE ..♥
but sometimes i envy the friends who was couple ..♥
and i told myself ..♥
me myself falling in love is easy and yet falling out of love is a big problem for me ..♥
so now i want make myself ..♥
falling in love with stpm 1st ..♥
rather than falling in love to others ..♥
and aim for my glorious future .. ♥
okk then wish i can try my best to overcome it .. ♥
not escape it .. ♥
i'm not scare to losing him anymore ..♥
he just a memories for me ..♥
i promised myself try not  to drops an eye drops because of  memories ..♥
thanks you friends especially my bestie jiun ..♥
she cheer me lots ..♥
love you all ..♥
friends make my life colouful ..♥
well my today post wad wordy .. ♥
aww i'm happy ..♥
later on can meet with yun jor ..♥
gotta ends up here ..♥
nights and sweet dream ..♥
i wanna be more bravo ..♥


♥ anne ♥
the blogger ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment