Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free From Relationship Love Do Stay With Friendship Love ♥

haaciuu haaciuuu.. ♥
aww , the weather is freaking cool.. ♥
wish to receive warm hugs from the loved one.. ♥
peeps pls dun mistaken hugs from the loved one.. ♥
here i'm refer to my babe.. ♥
I  Love You is a lovely phrase.. ♥
noone shouldn't say 'I Love You'.. ♥
yet it brings some meanings on you.. ♥
let's shout  I LOVE YOU .. ♥
but sometimes a word i love you is the begin of hurt ..♥
it begin with sweet and ended with sour ..♥
but we can choose weather it end up with sweet or sour ..♥
just a positive mind thinking ..♥
sometimes it the word is concern yet we ain't feel it concern toward us ..♥
because the are wounds in our heart ..♥
sometime it could stop our heart from beat ..♥
and i choose to stay and light up my life with friends love instead of relationship love ..♥
for me relationship love is so complicated ..♥
my today post is just my opinion towards relationship love ..♥
seriously you can ignore this post because it is not a interesting post for you may be ..♥
it's time to end up my today post ..♥
nights and sweet dream ..♥




♥ anne the blogger ♥

1 comment: