Saturday, December 18, 2010

X-mas Dinner ♥

hello peeps ..♥
i'm back again ..♥
alohaaa going for a dinner at GRV ..♥
their honour guest is Long Piao Piao ..♥
a taiwan singer ..♥
she ia a christian too ..♥
i'm freaking happy ..♥
coz i saw ballet dance performance ..♥
teehee happy to the max :D ..♥
love matter is a trouble ..♥
recently some of my friends ..♥
having their relationship problem ..♥
i feel pity them ..♥
i understand their feelings ..♥
why love is so suffer ..♥
that why i choose not to love but waiting others to love me ..♥
anyways dudes and babes ..♥
let's cheer and i always support to the decision that you all have make ..♥
cheers cheers cheers ♥
have a bad news here ..♥
i was going to the wrong path ..♥
can someone rescue me? ..♥
i've not enough time ..♥
is that possible to have 30 hours per day ..♥
that's was i craving for ..♥
someone had told me i'm wrong toward the procedure ..♥
now i was scare and need help ..♥
anyone pls lend me your hands and help me ? T.T ..♥
arghhhh let's go sleep and ignore bahh ..♥
but the problem is ..♥
can i sleep without settle the problem ..♥
i CANT ..♥
let's throw the burden and enjoy my photo blog ♥




baabii ying pose ♥
 


she's again ♥
 


opps so cute ♥
 


Love this one ♥
 
when dinner wif her angel's balloon ♥

pattern ><

nice one :D

me and her ♥

funny and funny ♥

she was act cute ♥

both of us try to act cute ♥

aww , pretty like a flower ♥

3 of us ♥

us ♥

me and ying ♥

nights dudes and babes ♥

anne the blogger ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment