Saturday, April 16, 2011

The 30th Celebration Of Leo Club Of Kota Bharu Central ♥

hey peeps !
well , going to have photo talks again .
i'm soooo lazy !
1st , Happy Birthday to Leo Club Of Kota Bharu Central <3 .
i'm proud of you celebrating 30th anniversary .
*shoooooo , photo talks time !
enjoy !

Leo Club Of Kota Bharu Central <3

Leo Club Of SMJK Chung Cheng <3

Lion President 

WanYi <3

Jiun and Wanyi <3

Yeeyee and Yiyi <3

the 2 Y <3

A kor Yap and us !

Prisca <3

Group Photo !

Jiun and xin

3 of us <3

My LOVED <3

My twin soul - jiun <3

twin soul jiun <3

my honey <3

playground !

ivan and yiyi <3

my bro !

my "BF" hahaha !

magic carpet !

hahaha !

funky me !

syok playing angry bird !

nahh , water XD

The Pretty :)

cutie sin ling :)

outfit of the day !

stay tuned my dears  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment