Friday, April 15, 2011

Skipped School ♥

hey peeps .
grrrrr exam coming soon .
stress like hell !
skipped sch on yesterday .
sch having a bored event , doesn't mean anythgs for me .
so skipped and enjoy my revision day wif friends .
the terrible moment is we LIED doctor to get MC .
HAHAHA .
i go thr with weeenie and kai li :P
went to clinic and told doc , i was stomach ache .
den he gave me medicine .
i try to ask MC from him .
when i come out from the room , saw some  friends go there  get MC too .
make me laugh 99 XD .
after 1 hours , i went the clinic again.
i brg jiun thr to get MC too .
the doctor asked : sekolah buat event apa , ramai mari tengok doctor .
jiun just reply him with a smile .
HAHAHA .
thanks to kaili treated me bak kut teh too .

exam stress !
HAHAHA clinic 1 M'sia .

stress hun !

lastly she done it .

nerd me !

surat doktor !


game over !

blur XD .

cute  u ! <3

stay tune peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment