Friday, December 9, 2011

Photo Talks ♥

hello peepo !
it's been age didn't touch my bloggy .
freaking lazy .
exam-ing STPM ain't easy =[
well , never mind let me bring you back to my past days .
lets start ...
the day b4 exam , shooting uhhhhh C(:
WenNi : you see , a handsome guy over there ^^

Epic of my girls <3

A moiiii buat apa ? ^^

Model of the day WenNi and SiewTing =]

Love dis ^^

123 SNAP !!!

Ain't short C(:

Aww , my KISS =p

Tadaaaaaa ~

Shape of my heart ^^

Ting and Me 

Dear SiewTing

Dear WenNi

Tmn Tengku Anis ^^

when i'm bored -.-

study stress >.<

uhhhh , SHOOT !!
When the climate of revison ... *stressss

Yummy , Thanks Dear Ni

My Darlings Ting and Ni <3
                                 
When i'm bored , p/s : ignore me pls =.='
as ordinary as i wish =]

yeah , it's me ^^
The Kids always around me ^^
i'm kids lover <3

my outfit , as simple as i wish C(:
Happy Birthday Shania <3
Me . Bryan and Shania ^^

Me and Shania ^^
That's all ...
Nights luu dear readers ..
stay tune for next update =]



No comments:

Post a Comment