Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Friends ♥

 sorry, i have ignore my bloggy for days..~♥
i'm here to update my bloggy again~♥
these days i'm busy for my trial exam~♥
but kinda happy it gonna ends soon~♥
tomorrow is my last day for my trial exam~♥
hooreyy horeyy..~♥
tomorrow having my EST 2 and BC1..~♥
yiipii yiipii..~♥
hope that god bless me..~♥
today i suppose be in school..~♥
but i skipped my school..~♥
 i not taking Prinsip Akaun paper..~♥
so i just stay at home update my bloggy..~♥
winks***..~♥
what should i start of??sighh=.=~♥
let's i start with about me..~♥
nothings special happened this few days..~♥
dis few day i have my trial exam..~♥
dying man..=.=~♥
some papers i did it well..~♥
but some papers i did it very poor..~♥
perhaps i not interest with the subjects..~♥
i think..muahaha..sighh=.=..~♥
spm exam is around the corner..~♥
have i pprepared it well??..~♥
no i think..~♥
so i promise myself by today..~♥
start my revison and stop hang out with friends..~♥
yet,can i do it??..~♥
i dont think so..~♥
lol just leave it..~♥
now i having a cold war with my bestie ..~♥
seriously..this few days i feel unhappy..~♥
i keep on thinking..~♥
should our friendship ends??..~♥
i sure that i wont just let's it ends up..~♥
i also dunnoe why..~♥
perhaps she treat me very good..~♥
my mind just tell me that appologies to her..~♥
perhaps she will accept..~♥
but if she turn down my apologies..~♥
what would it happen??..~♥
yet.willl we become enermy??..~♥
i dunnoe the answers..~♥
i can accept your criticism..~♥
so would you accept mine??..~♥
sometimes what you see ain't truth..~♥
we are friends for long time ain't you really  not undrestand me??..~♥
i know i have did wrong to you..~♥
would you accept my apologies..~♥
hmm..~♥
here i apologies to you..~♥
sorry weiling..~♥
i admit my mistake..~♥
will you accept my apologies??..~♥
i hope so..~♥
for now,i hope that she will accpet my apologies..~♥
hope that god bless me..~♥
gonna ends up here..~♥


♥ angeline♥

No comments:

Post a Comment