Monday, September 21, 2009

i'm happy duda duda duda ♥

haizz..~♥
ignore my bloggy again..~♥
this is due to my connections problems..~♥
the connections super duper suckkk..~♥
dying man..~♥
perhaps god dun wan lets me to update my bloggy..~♥
sighhh..=.=..~♥
i gonna find somethings to relief my boredom..~♥
anythings that i can do??..~♥
lame lame lame lol..~♥
i'm here to tell all a good news..~♥
me and weiling become friends again..~♥
hiak hiak hiak darn happy..~♥
i have  overcome the obstacle..~♥
out of difficulties make miracle..~♥
i believe it..~♥
muahaha muahaha..~♥
today i went to Dr.Izanee house celebrate Raya..~♥
wow lots of people..~♥
his wife was surprise to see all of us..~♥
i went there wif jiun..ling..lik.loon and liang..~♥
the food prepared was so delicious..~♥
i have eats a lots lerr XD..~♥
i get **greenpow** from Dr Izanee..~♥
erhhh tonight gonna go swim with my buddies lols..~♥
hope that tonight wont rain and i can go for swim..~♥
god bless me..~♥
i'm happy today..~♥
i just add music corner in my blog..~♥
happy happy happy..~♥
hope u all enjoy the musics..~♥
**boa~key of heart**..~♥
i gonna end up my post here..~♥
babye my friends..~♥
=) =) =) =) =)..~♥


♥ angeline♥

No comments:

Post a Comment