Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my study attitude =.= ♥

yay yay yay..~♥
today i update my bloggy on time..~♥
without abandon it..~♥
feel happy..~♥
today dunnoe what to post..~♥
never mind i just crap what's in my mind..~♥
i feel starving laa..~♥
sighhh..=.=..~♥
my geo contact lens was arrived..~♥
i have wear it..~♥
it was noody brown..~♥
my favo..~♥
i wanna thanks orange cause she help me to order it..~♥
thanks ya orange..^^~♥
muahaha muahaha..~♥
i have went to study at Jing Si..~♥
a seek bring me there..~♥
duda duda duda..~♥
i saw many friends at there..lol..~♥
beginning..~♥
i was study seriously..~♥
but when all my buddies arrive..~♥
i keep on crapping with them..lols..~♥
so i just finished 5 add maths questions..~♥
dying man..~♥
spm coming soon i still can joke around with my friends..~♥
i feel that i'm useless..~♥
haiz haiz..~♥
sometimes i dont study seriously and wait for miracle..~♥
but it's wasen't happen lerr..~♥
i really hope that i can concentrate on my study..~♥
hope hope hope i can study seriously..~♥
haiz raya break gonna end soon..~♥
and gotta back to school life again..~♥
haiz my boredom life coming..=(..~♥
erhh erhh..~♥
my advertisement club again..lol..~♥
i have promise to myself and teacher that i want to close the account on October...~♥
can i do it??..~♥
i think can't..~♥
even 2008 collection haven finish collect..~♥
yet to collect..~♥
about 2009 advertisement just have 80++ shop advertise..~♥
my target is at least 100 err..~♥
still a number to reach my target..~♥
i hope that i can break the target..~♥
hope god bless me..~♥
i want achieve my target..xp..~♥
i will overcome all the obstacle to achieve my target..~♥
woo woo woo..~♥
hope can achieve it..♥
well,i gotta end up here..~♥
today life was bored..~♥
gonna have my dinner soon..~♥
bye bye..^^~♥


♥ angeline♥

1 comment: