Saturday, September 26, 2009

my 2 in 1 post =) ♥

heyy heyy..~♥
i'm here to update my bloggy again..~♥
sorry for abandon my bloggy for yesterday..~♥
today i will divide my post into to 2 part..~♥
part 1 is for yesterday and part 2 for todayy..~♥
maybe a bit garrulous..~♥
paise paise..~♥
please be patient yarr..~♥
so i would start of my today post from yesterday..~♥

Part 1..~♥ ♥ ♥
it's FRIDAY you know..~♥
my favo day x)..~♥
hmm woke very very early err..~♥
at 1st i checked my phone..~♥
owhh there is a miss call from Jacky..~♥
so i texted he..~♥
**anythings??..gonna date me out arr??..lol**..~♥
ohh yeahh he had reply me xd..~♥
**i want go Pengkalan Kubur you want go mar??..**..~♥
he want went to Pengkalan Kubur..~♥
and asked me and jiun join him..~♥
so i have decide to join he..~♥
duda duda duda..~♥
lol he come fetch me at 2p.m..~♥
and we started our journey to Pengkalan Kubur..~♥
when the way to our destination..~♥
we was fool around..~♥
and keep on talking non-stop..~♥
we quiet sann paa..~♥
wow after 30 min we arrived..~♥
waaseii the wheather super duper hott..~♥
ishhh ishhh darn hate it..~♥
err for me there nothings to buy..~♥
but at last i had buy something lurr..~♥
i have buy 3 pairs of cute slippers..~♥
kinda cute o.O..~♥
it's monkey design my favo..~♥
and very very cheap too..XD..~♥
perhaps there not much shoppie to shopped..~♥
so we back around 3.30p.m..~♥
after that we went to Mc Donald to have our lunch..~♥
i have ordered Mac Deluxe..~♥
wuu wuu my favo..~♥
den jiun plan that tonight wanna overnight at my house..~♥
waaseii i'm pleased..~♥
yet, happy moment wouldn't last for longer..~♥
there's a freaking bad news for me while i waiting jiun to confirm with her parents..~♥
she told me that her parents may not let she overnight at my house..~♥
haiz feel sorrow =.=..~♥
cause jiun have packed her things that want bring to my house..lol..~♥
at 11p.m..~♥
suddenly my phone rang..~♥
and i was like wondering who would call me at that time..~♥
ohh yeahh its jiun call me..~♥
she asked me to open my house door she was outside my house..~♥
wuu wuu she come overnight at my house..~♥
darn darn cheerful xp..~♥
she come with friends and she putted her bag at my room..~♥
and she asked me go out yum cha..~♥
huh sighhh..~♥
11p.m still gonna out..~♥
hmm i have my parents permission den go out with she..~♥
we went to Billy Cafe..~♥
my favo cafe..~♥
i have ordered hot Capuccino..xp..~♥
enjoy my drinks..~♥
wheeeee we went back at 12 ++..~♥
luckily did'nt get scold from my parents..~♥
after that we watch **dai dong gua** untill 3a.m..~♥
pheww seem we are tired..~♥
so went bed lurr..~♥
err i gonna say sorry to weiling course today went out but didn't ask you to join..~♥
sorry for not ask you out due to some problems..~♥
**sorry sorry sorry**..~♥
whheee i'm happy..~♥
=) x) ;) :) ;D ..~♥

PART 2..~♥ ♥ ♥
today i woke at 9p.m..~♥
err for me it's early you know..~♥
i woke early course someone gonna come my house and take her wallet..~♥
huhhh i'm so forgetful keeped our wallet but didn't give back to youu..~♥
sorry and paise paise lol..~♥
hmm then i helped my mummy do some house chores..~♥
what a good and responsible daughter..~♥
muahaahaa muahahaa..~♥
SSSS-ing..~♥
sighhhhhhhh..~♥
hmm i was busying with my house chores..~♥
and jiun was busying watch **dai dong gua** in my living room..~♥
woww woww..~♥
see how comfortable is she..~♥
while she watching the drama she had sleep..~♥
perhaps she too tired or bored..~♥
course we sleep at 4a.m ang woke at 9p.m..~♥
and she woke early morning for doing nothing..~♥
quiet bored for she..~♥
someone come my house and kidnapped me ang jiun..~♥
we went to Mac Donald had our lunchh again..~♥
lol yesterday just went Mac have our lunch..~♥
quiet bored course dunnoe wad to ordered..~♥
so i have ordered apple pie and ice-cream..~♥
yummy yummy yummy..~♥
hmm today i have skipped my add maths tuition..~♥
due to no people fetch me to tuition..~♥
i'm so lazy >.< ''..~♥
huhh raya break gonna ends lurr..~♥
tomorrow back to my school life again..~♥
darn bored for me..~♥
but by hook or by crook i have to go to school..~♥
haiz teacher gonna give back our trial paper soon..~♥
i think my trial exam result really suckkk..~♥
cause i not really well prepared..~♥
gonna work hard for my study..~♥
can i??..~♥
hope i can..~♥
i can do it..~♥
i can do it..~♥
i can do it..~♥
haizz worrying my result..~♥
hope that god bless me =)..~♥
hmm gonna end up here..~♥
going have my dinner lurr..~♥
yummy yummy yummy..~♥
babye and night lurr all..~♥

♥ angeline♥

No comments:

Post a Comment