Thursday, September 24, 2009

23 september 2009 ~ seriously addicted to ballet music ♥

hmm this is my yesterday post..~♥
when i post there are some problems so today i repost it..~♥
sorry ya..~♥
i'm here to update my bloggy again x)..~♥
today i woke up at 11 a.m..~♥
not really late laa i think..~♥
i bring my youngest sister to tuition..~♥
on the way to tuition my sister have talk lots non-sense to me..~♥
perhaps she feel extremely happy because i accompany she when the way to tuition..~♥
but for me it's really darn darn darn bored..~♥
anyway i have accompany she to tuition safely..~♥
owhhh yeahh i have went to my grandma restaurant to helps her..~♥
i helped my grandma wash dish,clean up the restaurant and be half-day cashier too..~♥
muahaha muahaha..~♥
kinda enjoy plus plus fun..~♥
because if i were stay at home..~♥
i doing nothings..~♥
instead of doing nothing..~♥
i go help my grandma..~♥
besides it can help me to express my boredom..~♥
sighhhh ++ yiipiiyaayaa..=.=..~ ♥
lame lame lame!!!..=.=..~ ♥
be a good and responsible grandchildren..=))..~♥
ahaha ahaha..~♥
yeahh yeahh..~
my aunt have cooked some delicious food for dinner..~♥
yummy yummy yummy x) x) x)..~♥
she had cooked sweet sour fried chicken,mushroom soup and so on just to name a few..~♥
i like it very muchhh..~♥
thanks aunt for prepared delicious food for my dinner..~♥
appreciate muchhh..~♥
i love you..~♥
my mummy time fully occupied so she didn’t cook..~ ♥
err tell you all a secret..~ ♥
my mummy dunnoe how to cook at all..~ ♥
and I not reproach she..~ ♥
but she do love me..~ ♥
she had pay full responsibilities to me and family..~ ♥
here I proclaim that I love you mummy..~ ♥
duhh,i'm seriously addicted to ballet music..~♥
i have search ballet music since afternoon..~ ♥
but i just found some..~ ♥
at least I had found somethings..~ ♥
so I feel pleased;cheerful..~ ♥
i awfully like ballet..~ ♥
i begrudge formidable ballet dancer..~ ♥
i stopped my ballet at age 10..~ ♥
now I feel regret..~ ♥
when I saw people who have ballet perform..~ ♥
what I do is..~ ♥
a regretful smile for myself..~ ♥
feel sorrow to myself weyy..~ ♥
hmm I now feel freaking cold ..~ ♥
i think tonight will be a rainy right baa..~ ♥
i feel kinda guilty due to forgo my ballet since I was small..~ ♥
duhh,lol it’s have pass..~ ♥
today I feel weepy =/ in spirit..~ ♥
i do love my family ♥♥..friends ♥♥..ballet ♥♥...~ ♥
erhh erhh..~ ♥
my post for today quiet garrulous..~ ♥
hope visitors or reader be patient when read my blog..~ ♥
paise paise yaa..~ ♥
gotta end up here ya..~ ♥
babye..~ ♥



♥angeline♥

2 comments:

  1. no garrulous ;)

    its really good u have things to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm biie..~
    thanks thank for support yarr..^^..~
    my english not awfully good yet..~
    i'm brushing up my english x)..~

    ReplyDelete