Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lovely Friday ♥

Hello peeps =]
Tadaaaa ~ it's FRIDAY 14 Okt 
woke up late today =[
36 days to go for STPM ><
scare . nervous . suffer . lazy . excited .
arghhhhhh all in one like ABC -.-
aww , in afternoon received a text from aunty Jean 
Red Velvet cupcakes waiting for me ! *excited
aww , it's so delicious , tenqiuuuu aunty ♥
between i'm free so made popia for high tea time ^^
Korean BBQ is waiting me and Jiun .
my family and Jiun went for Korean BBQ in Ong Ong Coffee 
Let's phototalks my today life ^^
Tadaaaaa ~ enjoy !
 Red Velvet Cuocakes by Aunty Jean ^^ *yummy !

aww , the lovely red velvet cupcakes ^^

 My girls with *KB Tower

 Peaceeeeee  XD

 Jiun , you're Talled =] *ahahaha

 us !

 Jiun and Me enjoying the cupcakes :)

My babes with the Tower ♥
Night luu , gotta off to bed dy .
=*

No comments:

Post a Comment