Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Tired Yet Meaningful Saturday ♥

Tadaaaa ~ i'm here 
woke up 7a.m prepare myself to the activity 
thanks my V.P fetch me and treat me breakfast .
a super duper tired day for me .
participated 2 project in 1 day =]
but , it's worth you know .
1. Visit to Old Folks Home
2. Lions Shoes Donation Project
yeahhh it's makes my day .
i joined Leo Club since i was age of 13 untill now .
6 years in Leo Club 
Learned . Experience . and so on .
i would like to appreciate everythings in my life .
okays , let's photo talks my day !
Tadaaaaaa , ENJOY !!
 Donated goodies for them  ♥

 The hardworking Leos ♥

 ZiQi the cutie  ♥

 Me and the leos  ♥

 Me and V.P Max  ♥

 The Old Folks  ♥

 Yeahhhhhh Leo  ♥

 Group photo of us ROAR !

.
 Draw by Leos to President Yap 

 Process !

 Tree Planting  ♥

 Handsome VP Max  ♥

 Shoes Donation to Dragon Boat Temple In Tumpat .

 The process ....

 Sitting Buddha ^^

 The kids =]

 Shoes Donation from LCKB .

 Uncle Chiok and Uncle Jack ^^

The childrens are waiting for the shoes !
okay , that's all for my today post =]
gotta off dy .
TURN ON STUDY MODE ^^
ROAR ROAR ROAR !!!!  ♥
We Serve , We Believe .
Byeeeeee =*

No comments:

Post a Comment