Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15 dec 2009 the day with them ♥

duhh see my blog tittle..♥
is all about yesterday..♥
today my dear babe go rebond her hair..♥
so gonna post her pic here..♥
is nice weyy..♥
cute too..♥
love u my dear..♥
aww..♥
long time din go for sport activity lerr..♥
i think bout months dy..♥
sighhh ><..♥
my buddies asked me to join them to play badminton..♥
duhh..i picked ball more than received..♥
hehe see how clever am i..♥
*evil laughing*..♥
the court was hot like sauna weyy..♥
but it's enjoy and fun..♥
ahahah..♥
after finished play badminton..♥
we went to MCD..♥
hoorayyy hoorayy..♥
the MCD is new opened..♥
near kin and jiun de house..♥
kin drived us there..♥
the MCD was nice weyy..♥
I'm Lovin it..♥
finished our tea time at MCD..♥
one of us suggested go KB mall..♥
so we go mall..♥
guess we go mall for wad..♥
we go buy christmas cap..♥
aahah so nice and cute..♥
like it muchhh..♥
the price of the cap really cheap rm4.90..♥
all of us had bought christmas cap..♥
that's all for today..♥
ends up here..♥
bye my buddies..♥
love you all..♥
some photo uploaded here..♥


my bestie love them so much ♥


Orange ♥ Akemi ♥ June ♥ Angeline


Orange  ♥ June ♥ Angeline


Orange ♥  Akemi ♥ June ♥ Angeline


 Akemi ♥ June


my pretty babe with new looks ♥



♥ angeline ♥

2 comments:

  1. the two pic that i capture had been upload all..
    my capture skill pro le..
    wakakakaxxx...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..aduhh aduhh..yaa lerr our photographer..x)..thx yaa kin x)

    ReplyDelete