Thursday, December 17, 2009

a bored day ♥

duhh..♥
anyone can help me express my boredom..♥
although i'm free from spm jorr..♥
but i have nothing to do..♥
help me please..♥
today nothing special laa..♥
juz stay at home and wrapped my text books..♥
coz tomorrow gonna go school to return my text books..♥
i have finished wrap 18 text books..♥
but very ugly laa..♥
shy shy ~*..♥
today my babe uploaded her new pic..♥
darn cutee weyy..♥
she told me that some people say she a bit looks like me..♥
proud weyy..♥
my babe is pretty..♥
she have gorgeous eyes..♥
love she so much..♥
yeahh just now go yum cha...♥
meets wif my friends..♥
i 've talked lots..
coz i really appreciate the moment enjoy with them..♥
i gonna go NS lerr..♥
i'll miss my friends much..♥
so i will appreciate  the moment with them..♥
i do love you all..♥
ohh yeahh..♥
tomorrow i going to Thailand..♥
gonna ends up my post here..♥
bye my friends..♥

♥ happy is the house that shelters a friend ♥
♥ i do love my friends ♥
*Akemi
*June
*Takako
*Hwa
*Heong
*Kin
*Bryan
*Loon
*Aik
*Kun
*Ji
*Ming
*Kiat

*and sorry for friends that i didn't list here*
*is impossible for me to list it all*
*but i remember you all deeply in my heart*


♥ Angeline ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment