Saturday, December 12, 2009

hard to make decision ♥


ermm ermm..♥
today nothing special about me..♥
affternoon received a phone call from daddy..♥
here the conversation between me and daddy..♥
dad~hello angel..
me~yes  dad..
dad~did u check your email??..
me~no this few day i didn't check my email..i'm lazy..anything to do with my email??..
dad~bro lin had send you email and inform you that your cousin wedding is on19dec..did u receive it??..
me~i dunnoe hurry check your inbox..okay okay 2minnutes..
dad~have or not??..
me~yaya..
dad~so we will attend the wedding..you please reply your bro lin that we're going..beside dad had booked ticket for you   going to s'pore..
me~okay okay *with confusing slang*
dad~bye see you later..when i back home just discuss in detail..
me~okay bye..
ends the conversation with my dad with confusing mood..♥
i should be happy that i'm going to s'pore after my exam..♥
but ain't me happy??..♥
feel sob..♥
dunnoe why..♥
so should i go or not go??..♥
still confusing weyy..♥
my passport had expired..♥
tomorrow i going to  renew my passport..♥
seriously addicted to a song..♥
*nothing gonna change my love for you*..♥
dunnoe why i really addicted to the song..♥
it's niceeee..♥
today i'm kinda tired..♥
gotta ends up here..♥
feel sob and not in mood..♥
hope tomorrow i will be in mood..♥
night yaa all my friends..♥
sweet dream and muackx..♥


♥angeline♥



No comments:

Post a Comment