Monday, December 21, 2009

went out ♥

hey i'm back..♥
aww~yesterday i had abandon my bloggy again..♥
*evil laughing*..♥
cause i darn tired..♥
actually today i have no idea on my today post tittle..♥
so i just crapped what's appear on my mind..♥
today nothing special..♥
woke a bit early..and received a message from orange..♥
she asked me what time go her house..♥
if possible go early abit..♥
try guess and see why..♥
she wanna went to MCD..♥
so she asked me to join she..♥
well akemi was at her housr jorr..♥
waiting for me ><...♥
but jiun didn't join us to MCD..♥
perhaps her parents were busy..♥
but never mind..♥
but next time must join us yaa..♥
ohh yeahhh..♥
orange bring me meet with her god brother..♥
her brother had went to NS before..♥
so he had experience it..♥
so i took the chance ask her brother NS..♥
OMG!!!..there are so many rules in NS..♥
gonna die for it..♥
no HP..♥
no LAPTOP..♥
no SHOPPING...♥
no entertainment and freedom at all..♥
hey i'm human being okay..♥
i do need freedom..♥
and we need wake at 6a.m...♥
what's a stupid rules..♥
lol those stupid rules make me moody..♥
allahhh allahhh..♥
so i go buy M&M..♥
eat M&M make me happy again..♥
lol lol lol so san paa..♥
besides i also went meet my babe..♥
wow she become more pretty..♥
envy she weyy..♥
aahahhah..♥
in this few day i would enjoy my days with all my buddies..♥
i do miss my buddies deeply in my heart..♥
aiyerr feel sleepy..♥
gonna ends up here..♥
ends up my post with some photo..♥
night luu all my friends..♥


M&M ♥


My lovely M&M ♥


I do love M&M ♥


Me with M&M ♥


♥ angeline ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment