Sunday, December 13, 2009

random ♥

OMG!!!..♥
I have been elected for PLKN..♥
for 1st batch timm..♥
i dont want..♥
but by hook or by crook..♥
i have to attend..♥
ishh ishhh..♥
my campsite is at KEM MERANG SURIA HOLIDAY CAMP,SETIU.TERENGGANU..♥
i dunnoe where it is..♥
sighhh =.=..♥
yeahh tomorrow is my last paper BC..♥
after that gonna say bye bye to SPM dy..♥
darn happy..♥
beside today i had know 2 new friends in FB..♥
they are Stanley Chan and YeeMun..♥
it's nice meeting them..♥
i will posted their pic here..♥
but i haven get the permission from them..♥
hope them din mad yaa..♥
hehe..♥
YeeMun..♥
15 from kampar..♥
she is going to Bali tomorrow..♥
hope she can enjoy Bali trip..♥
take care yaa my babe..♥
Stanley ..♥
17 from kuala pilah..♥
tomorrow he is having his last paper BC..♥
and he is going to NS soon..♥
he had been elected to bera campsite in pahang..♥
good luck to you yaa stanley..♥




yeemun babe ♥







stanley ♥





hope you two dont mind yaa..♥
hehe..♥
i'm happy known 2 new friends today..♥
well..♥
gonna ends up my post here..♥
gotta study my chinese proverbs..♥
so *ming ju jin hua* i'm coming..♥
take care my friends..♥


♥ angeline♥




No comments:

Post a Comment