Thursday, December 17, 2009

a half day trip to thailand ♥

hohoho..♥
i'm here to update my bloggy again..♥
today went to Thailand-Golok..♥
it's fun and kinda sad weyy..♥
i went  there with my friends..♥
haizz..♥
when we reached there..♥
it was rain heavily..♥
beside we have faced some trouble went get into the imigresen there...♥
haizz is all my fault..♥
i do not arrange my programme nicely..♥
so lets my friends face so much problem..♥
hmm dear my friends sorry yaa..♥
[ S O R R Y ]
 *orange
 *mei
 *weenie
 *xiao mai
 *cheok
i bring so much problem for you all..♥
really sorry yaa..♥
feel sorry and sad..♥
but i'm happy and sad for today..♥
my feeling is mixed up..♥
like rojak ><..♥
ohh yeahhh..♥
i have bought a pink jacket and a short..♥
love it so muchh..♥
aww..♥
i'm hoping for tomorrow..♥
yipiyaya yipiyaya..♥
there are party at heong's house..♥
i've been invited..♥
maybe it's is  last time for us [classmates] to meet each other..♥
don't know when we still can meet up..♥
i do happy with outings with you all..♥
kinda tired for today..♥
gonna end up here..♥
bye my friends..♥


♥ angeline ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment