Monday, April 5, 2010

Cheer up baby ♥ :D

hello hello
gonna share something private here..
this few weeks i feel so so guilty..
aiksss..
OMG OMG OMG..
my mental is moving up and down..
right and left..
like playing balls..
no wonder my mood is affected =.= ..
perhaps i should find a mental telepathy ppl help me..
duhh..i do need a person who have mental telepathy help me..♥
how do you say goodbye to someone who had you at hello??..
i guess you all should know my topic that i gonna share here..
anger,hurt or pain had stole my energy and leaved it to love.. :(
don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain..
they steal my energy and keep me from love...
can i tell my mind to stop missing you??..
can't i..
perhaps circumstances don't let me own you..
you not belongs me..
i should give up..
expect nothing, live frugally on surprise..
cheer up kayy..
life is like a beautiful melody,only the lyrics are messed up..
i would like live in beautiful melody so i do let lyrics messed up my life..
gonna ends up my post here..
night night and sweet dream yaa..





angeline

No comments:

Post a Comment