Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tired . Fun . Happy ♥

TIRED . FUN . HAPPY
i'm back ..♥
hey peeps ..♥
let's crap about today feelings ..♥
nowdays dunnoe why keep on named my post with feelings ..♥
perhaps i'm so lazy to think and named a tittle for it ..♥
aiyerr kinda tired laa weyy ..♥
woke by daddy this morning ..♥
he asked me bath and accompany him went for a talks ..♥
i do accompany him for the talks ..♥
ohh weyy this time really shang wo xin ..♥
know what's talk is that ..♥
LOL ORGANIC FOOD..♥
haiz all these i do known dy ..♥
coz my fo tang auntie them keep on told me ..♥
somemore somemore so many *si lai* attend the talks ..♥
ohh weyy kinda san paa laa ..♥
i dont like the situation ..♥
then i told myself after i get marriage ..♥
i ain't be a *SI LAI* ..♥
then , i follow my bestie ..♥
orange . mei . lun and ting went to school and JPN ..♥
asked about F6 things ..♥
LOL we wait almost 1 hour to meet with the assistance there ..♥
received msg from someone ..♥
he asked me tonight dont sleep so earlier ..♥
coz have something to tell me ..♥
yepp so tonight i do wait for your msg ..♥
that's all for today ..♥
my sister asked me watch my *dalang dalang dalang* dy ..♥
gonna continue with my dalang dalang dalang ..♥
ends up here ..♥
byebye ..♥



♥ angeline ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment