Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gathering and Water Festival ♥

hello all..♥
i'm here to update my bloggy again..♥
i do enjoy gathering..♥
meets some friends that long time didn't meet..♥
let's craps about our gathering bahh..♥
venue : perdana resort..♥
date : 8 and 9 april 2010..♥
there are 16 peopls if i'm not forgotten took part in our gathering..♥
i think i mention their name here..♥
♥anne
♥jiun
♥takako
♥mei
♥wenni
♥ying
♥mei rei
♥aik
♥kin
♥hwa
♥rui liang
♥yan zhen
♥sam
♥wei kit
♥zhi qian
♥han seong
♥chun haw
thanks they all for coming..♥
but something unlucky things happen..♥
at 8 there are some itchy malay guys disturbed us..♥
aikss forget about it bahh..♥
although the place not really safe but we do enjoy..♥
and thanks god we have a safe gathering..♥
i told my buddy next time we go a better place for next gathering..♥
i do enjoy our gathering..♥
the next day morning our a aik just come meet us..♥
after that we check out and go for water festival..♥
gosh..the place so far..♥
when arrived the place..♥
i was shocked with the scene..♥
perhaps is my 1st time when there..♥
i'm wearing my lens play water..♥
gosh my eyes so pain..♥
me and jiun go in for 10 min then surrender..♥
perhaps me and jiun cant accept the ways they play..♥
but many of our buddy do enjoy it..♥
ohh yea i din have any pic to be upload..♥
sorry all..♥
well gonna stop here..♥
byebye..♥

I LOVE MY BUDDY ♥



♥angeline♥






No comments:

Post a Comment