Monday, April 12, 2010

Everyday is the same :x

i'm back to update my bloggy again..♥
last night didn't have mood to update it..♥
ohh weyy i'm so lazy..♥
but i was a fun fun fun day indeed..♥
jiun fetch me to school..♥
takako going with me too..♥
she went certified the only 1 cert..=.= ♥
yeaterday went school to certified my photostated cert..♥
saw many junior..♥
and meet my lovely teacher ms. lau..♥
we crapped lots about past memory..♥
after that we going to office to take our salary..♥
super duper happy..♥
filled form gonna start my part time job soon..♥
after that go hwa's shop fetch jiun *boy*..♥
when hwa saw me he shout *ohh weyy shang wo xin*..♥
with soft voice..♥
yii yerr so disgusting..♥
ohh weyy shang wo xin..♥
nowdays is my geng phrase..♥
hohoho..♥
takako formated her lappie..♥
it's F.O.C weyy..♥
our a hwa lerr help her reinstall WINDOW 7..♥
luckily success if not hwa gonna get killed by she..♥
aikss leaved my baobei hp at takako house..♥
so no text with someone for 1 night..♥
ohh weyy shang wo xin..:X ♥
ohh yea clover gonna come visit me during this thursday..
i'm so happy :D ..♥
well gotta end up here..♥
my post is so long indeed..♥
byebye..♥

:D :X :) :P


♥angeline♥


3 comments: