Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fate Fate Fate :) ♥

aww..
i'm here to update my bloggy again..
everyday remain the same nothing special.. Sigh >. < ..
it was a boredom day indeed..
boredom drove me crazy..
yesterday out for tea-drinking with my buddy..
kinda enjoy..
i now waiting for f6..
my parents want me further my study in f6..
ohh weyy it's hard..
i'm kinda happy coz nowdays my parents less nag me jor..
yipiyaya yipiyipiya..
perhaps they know what their daughter need..
did you all believe on fate??..
i do believe after i meet a friends clover in NS..
coz we 2 really have lots of similarity on our behaviour..♥
i kinda miss her..
Clover i miss you badly :( ..
aiyaa he not text me for 3 days jor..
kinda worry :/ ..
am i in love??..
i dunnoe sigh -.- ..
i'm lack of confident to love ..
shier shier shier xP ..
scare hurt ;( ..
but i do belive in fate..
if we fate to be nothing can stop us..
so just resign to fate..
well it's late gonna end up my post here..
night night and sweet dream yaa..



The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to ♥
angeline

No comments:

Post a Comment