Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tired . Happy . Frustated . Nervous ♥

know why i named my post with feelings??..♥
lets crap about it..♥
ohh yea please pardon me for abandon my bloggy for days..♥
come on, a long long story to tells..♥
be patient okay..♥

THURSDAY ♥
my NS friends Clover come meet me..♥
i'm so happy that she coming meet me..♥
ohh yea she come with his bf *wai kor*..♥
whole busy clean up my lovely room..♥
she is sensitive with dust so i do clean my room..♥
before she come my house..♥
i keep on ring she..♥
perhaps too excited..♥
me : harloo yunn arr ni lai le mei you?
clover : harloo aii ren arr . wo hen xiang nii lehh . wo jin wan 7 dian kai che.
me : chen de arr?. na wo den ni nuu.
clover : hola hola. wo gen wai kor yi qi lai.
me : okays okays dao le zai ta ge wo nu. bye2
clover : en en bye2.
she arrived my house at 10.20p.m..♥
luckily my house easy to find..♥
just at the opposite road of general hospital..♥
when i saw her i shouted her yun arr..♥
yeahh she have a new looks..♥
new hair style kinda suit her..♥
she haven have her dinner..♥
so i bring she to D BERLIAN cafe..♥
we chit chat a lots..♥
coz me and her at camp well known by ms. chatty..♥
we craps lots..♥
craps till 1a.m just went home..♥
arrived home also chat non stop..♥
ohh weyy see how chatty are we..♥
we slept at living room due to my room very hot..♥
pity pity she..♥
next time i would prepare a better accomodation for she..♥
♥ Happy ♥

 FRIDAY ♥
GOSH!!  two of us woke late..♥
we had promise jiun that 10 or 11 wanna out for breakfast..♥
hell we wake at 9++..♥
i text jiun directly..♥
luckily she is in mood..♥
she told me *man man lai lerr*..♥
hohoho..♥
jiun arrived at fetch we to xiao fan for breakfast..♥
we ordered *tian ji zhou*..♥
quite delicious lerr..♥
LOL clover ate so slow..♥
i cant bear with nowdays weather..♥
it's hot like hell..♥
then followed by our next station KB mall..♥
clover saw so many KT ppl..♥
we bring she shopping at mall..
we had bought a shirt for her lovely dad..♥
the price kinda expensive..♥
buy at jefferson and cost rm 89.90 if i'm not wrong..♥
she didn't shop much..♥
coz she going study at kl..♥
kl have chance to shop if you have lots of money..♥
hohoho..♥
LOL..the time pass so fast she back to KT at 3.30p.m..♥
ohh weyy shang wo xin..♥
luckily after she arrived home got call me..♥
she told me she will come meet me again..♥
so happy..♥
hohoho loves you so much..♥
ohh yea night time went sam kor birthday party..♥
held at red bean cafe..♥
it was a self order party..♥
i ordered chicken chop and ice-blended tiramisu coffee..♥
it's niceeee..♥
♥ Tired . Happy ♥
today someone wanna meet me..♥
but he didn't told me..♥
then keep on guess me where i at..♥
his 1st station kb mall then followed by hwa shop and lastly jiun house..♥
lastly me found me at jiun house..♥
he went mall but i was back..♥
 due to clover's wai kor coming fetch she at my house..♥
after that dunnoe why he went hwa shop..♥
perhaps i told he when i text he..♥
LOL he cant found me again..♥
dunnoe why lastly he decide when jiun house..♥
then. found me.. ♥
pity pity he lerr..♥
but i do appreciate what he had done..♥
thanksssss and i can feel what you wanna give me..♥
i'm so happy that meet with he..♥
then i keep on spam he..♥
see i'm so bad..♥
between he told me a bad news at night..♥
aikss bad news for me..♥
perhaps good news for he..♥
i dunnoe..♥
let's forget about it..♥
♥angeline♥
♥ CLOVER ♥
my NS besties Kong Suet Yun..♥
thanks you for come to kb..♥
well gotta ends my post here..♥
my today post was long-winded..♥
sorry about that..♥

♥ Tired . Happy . Frustrated . Nervous ♥





3 comments:

  1. who is he nih??
    ish3
    haha
    u sshould tell me
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ppl go jiun house not go ur house le..
    ""thanksssss and i can feel what you wanna give me..♥""
    if he go ur house u "" i can feel what you wanna do to me??"" OMG!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. vniie : if got chance i do tell you.
    kin kor : LOL spam my blog again. sei ye ><
    sure is i'm the 1 can feel it laa
    takkan you the 1 can feel it..if you
    do then sei lo..

    ReplyDelete