Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Success *ang ku kui* ♥

hey hey..♥
it's time to crap my daily life again..♥
let's crap baby..♥
ohh yea sorry yaa coz didn't update my bloggy on time..♥
yesterday had 2 acquaintances visited to my house..♥
let's guess who they are..♥
dang dang dang takako and a ji LOL..♥
ohh weyy i extremely get shocked..♥
at first takako called me..♥
asked me open my house door..♥
so i do open..♥
then i saw nobody outside..♥
i'm so scared coz i'm a craven..♥
hohoho shy to said that..♥
and my respond is closed the door..♥
sigh she called me again and aske me open the door..♥
so i do..♥
nobody outside again..♥
ishh ishh at last i open the door and waited them..♥
so they try surprise me and i shocked..♥
hahaha..♥
they came my house coz they have no direction to go..♥
pade ka face >_< ..♥
at night my bestie them paid a visit to ms. kim bee..♥
she is in hospital coz of low blood pressure..♥
hope she recover soon..♥
i do not join them..♥
i went *fo tang*..♥
opps something to share here..♥
i *gui yi* as a buddhistic..♥
*gui yi* on 16 march 2010..♥
a memorable day in my life..♥
and have a name * xiu jia*..♥
quite nice..♥
here climax of my post..♥
i had learned how to do *ang ku kui*..♥
learned from fo tang auntie..♥
perhaps success..♥
coz today buyers praise the *ang ku kui* was delicious..♥
hohoho i'm flying..♥
i upgrade myself dy..♥
hohoho..♥
i was not believe that i can do it..♥
beginning my *ang ku kui* was not nice..♥
but at last it's  become nicer and nicer..♥
for me not really hard to do it..♥
what a great success..♥
finished do my *ang ku kui* at 11.30p.m..♥
kinda late but it's worth for me..♥
near 12.00 a.m arrived home..♥
so i didn't on9 update my bloggy..♥
coz i have to wake up early on today..♥
i woke on 4a.m..♥
went fo tang at 5a.m..♥
hohoho..♥
arrived fo tang started help aunties for prepare the food..♥
darn happy coz all the food prepare by us had sold out..♥
feel proud :D ..♥
haaaaa haaaa haaaaa..♥
i'm yawning..♥
gonna take a nap soon..♥
night time going fo tang for class..♥
ends my post here..♥
byebye..♥

       life’s what you make it, so lets make it rock!!♥



♥michiko♥





No comments:

Post a Comment